Environmentally Friendly Solutions
At ASI Wall Solutions we're committed to provide you with many options with as little impact on the environment as possible. As a member of USGBC ourselves, we understand that many of our clients are working on projects where they are striving for as many LEED credits as possible. Therefor, we have made it our priority to provide you with various products that are composed of environmentally friendly materials, are recyclable or made from recycled materials, and are low VOC. We also offer solutions to reuse and refurbish existing furniture, casings, and other substrates, reducing both cost and environmental impact.
- Less impact on environment
- Less waste
- Options for reuse and refurbishing
- Cost-effective solutions
- Improved indoor air quality
- LEED projects help gain a competitive edge
- LEED projects provide long term savings
Recycled Content Type II
The following products by ASI Wall Solutions meet the 20%+ recycled content requirement, and/or other pathways to gain ID+C MR credits.
- Eco-Lomella Terranova (31%)
- Eco-Lomella Terranova Smooth (31%)
- Eco-Lomella Woven (31%)
- Eco-Lomella Smooth (36%)
- Eco-Lomella Sand (36%)
- Eco-Lomella Enviroscape (20%)
The following products by ASI Wall Solutions are adhesive backed PVC-free wallcovering and may help achieve LEED credits within various categories. (ID+C MR, EQ, etc.)
- Eco-Lomella Enviroscape (20% recycled content)
- Eco-Lomella Vision (Greenguard Gold)
- Eco-Lomella White Blockout
- Eco-Lomella White
- Eco-Lomella White Canvas
The following products by ASI Wall Solutions may help achieve LEED credits in various ways due to their refurbishing properties, recycled content, or recyclability.